White Pass & Yukon Shovelnose
Thank you for clicking our ad in the Kalmbach Email Blast and welcome to the website of Ed’s Garten Bahn!
Finally you can own and operate a model of the White Pass & Yukon Shovelnose on your Gardenrailroad layout. With this model we fill the gap that has been present for so many years.
We have used original drawings and numerous pictures for the development of this model. All details are checked and incorporated in the model and our supermodern production process offers you the possibility to order the model in the desired era and with the correct details. Do you want a sixties number 93 with a number on the front or an eighties number 98 in Federal Industries Colors with a grey roof? Maybe a Modern rebuilt CERES version? Just ask! Upon request this model can also be ordered in F scale (1:20.3).
We offer three different technical versions:
- Equipped with an ESU or ZIMO digital DCC Decoder with sound (Däppensound is in development)
- Analog, ideal for those who operate R/C trains
- Dummy, no motors or whatsoever, only light. A connection cable is included for the connection to a powered unit.
The technical highlights of this model are:
- All axles powered
- 2 Bühlermotors
- All axles equipped with ball bearings
- Stainless steel wheeltrims
- Power pickup via every wheel
- Baseplate material Stainless steel
- Housing 3D printed in industrial quality (Nylon via Laser Sintering)
- Several coats of lacker
- Visaton loudspeaker
- LED lights
- Cabin with interior and driver
- Weight appr. 5 KG/11 lbs.
- Prepared for easy installment of a smokegenerator
We produce this model only on order. During ordering you can supply us with your specific wishes. We require some time to build your model.
The pricing in US$ for this email blast is:
- Digital model with ESU or ZIMO Decoder (exluding Däppensound): US$ 2,450.-
- Analog model: US$ 2,200.-
- Dummy (no motors etc.): US$ 1,800.-
Interested in this model but not living in the US? Please send us an email!
- All prices are including insured shipping into US.
- These prices may vary when the Dollar-Euro rate changes more then 2% to the exchange rate 1 Euro = 1.10 US$ (dated 01-29-2020)
- Payent can be done via PayPal or bank transfer
If you have a question: send us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or contact us via our contactform.
Don’t forget to take a look at our Automobilia website with self-driving cars. AutoMobilia brings fun and movement to your layout!
We’re looking forward to sharing our passion with you!
Ed de Bruijn
Founder & CEO Ed’s Garten Bahn
Who are we?
Since 2012 we from Ed’s Garten Bahn produce small series of models in scale 1:22.5. We are unique in several ways: we use modern techniques like 3D printing and our business model offers us the possibility to produce models again and again at the same price. Besides that we offer a large freedom in choosing numbers, colours and components. The only thing we ask you is to give us the time to produce the model. We don’t have stock, every model is built especially for you. So no limited series, you don’t have to rush in deciding before a model is sold out. Ed’s Garten Bahn is based in the Netherlands.
Adequate technical knowledge is required to achieve high-quality models. Our many years of experience with modelbuilding has ensured that this knowledge is abundantly available. Use of only the best materials is also required. We do not make any concessions on this. Wheel rims are always made of stainless steel, axles always turn in ball bearings and the paints used are of industrial quality. The combination with our love for model making means that our models are of excellent quality with a high level of detail. And of course be provided with as many fun and distinctive gadgets as possible!
Have you been wishing to own a specific train in model for years, but is there not a single producer that releases this model? Contact us to see with us whether your model is feasible!