WP&Y GE 90 – Model
The model of the White Pass & Yukon Railroad van be ordered in several liveries. All 3 colorschemes can be ordered (the pictures can be seen under “Original”). Besides that you can choose the Analog version (very suitable when you use RC control) or in the digital version with an ESU digital decoder. Also a “dummy” version will be available (no motors, gears or electronics). The model is prepared for the easy installation of a smoke generator.
All modellen have:
- Stainless steel wheelrims
- 2 Bühlermotors
- All axles powered via a belt and worm gears
- Axles with ball bearings
- Housing made of strong plastic
- Frame from Stainless Steel
- Separate windows
- Illumination with warm white and red leds
- Many separate installed detals
- Prepared to take a smoke unit
The analog model has:
- Simpel lighting
- A removable part in the back to accomodate a plug for the charger
Th digital version has:
- ESU LokSound V5 decoder
- VisaTon speaker
- The typical lighting form locomotives in the US/Canada.
This model can be ordered in scale 1: 22.5 (scale IIm) or in scale 1: 20.3 (F scale, the correct scale for 3 “track width).
Please note: because the prices for 3D printed parts are determined by the volume, there is a considerable price difference in these 2 scales. The F scale model is approximately 36% larger (in volume) than the IIm scale model.