Model RhB Tm 2/2 111-120
Highlites of this model:
- Number of the loco and various options at your own choice
- Bühler motor
- Stainless steel wheelrims
- Digital decoder by ESU
- One axle movable
- Ventilation opened
- Cabine with interiour
- Turning driver: he always looks in the direction of driving!
- At extra cost with Massoth decouplers
- At extra cost with ESU or Massoth pulsed generator
- At extra cost with Sounddecoder
- There are various differences in the series 111-120. Therefore it is important that you tell us the desired number. Even better s to send along a picture. Biggest differences are:
- 111-114 is shorter than 115-120. This is showing in the frame and the motorhood.
- 111-114 is lacking the external controls (the littje yellow box under the Cabine).
- The ventilation openings differ, just like the air-inlet (the black filter on the side).
- You can also send us the required number and we will send back a picture.